Could you do money magic for Warley Woods?
We’d all love our money to stretch a bit further and you can really do that this week for Warley Woods. You can turn £10 into £13.50 by donating to Warley Woods through Paypal up until Sunday 4th December.
Your gift aid (your own tax back) will add £2.50 and Paypal will add a gift of £1 £10 + £2.50 + £1 = money magic.
What will £13.50 make happen? Many charities will tell you it will Save the Planet or at least a Polar Bear but the reality of charities is less glamorous and we’d prefer you to know the truth. £13.50 would do one of these things.
- Empty a quarter of the dog bins for one week
- Pay for two day’s electricity for the Pavilion
- Pay for one person to litterpick for one and a half hours
- Buy a new throttle for our utility truck, that doubles as Santa’s train
- Provide two weeks internet access
- Buy the paper to print 300 copies of our newsletter
- Pay for servicing of half of our fire extinguishers
It isn’t glamorous – but it is real and they are all the things that are needed to keep Warley Woods looking good and working well. Your donations really do count and all add up to make the Magic of Warley Woods happen – still the only large urban park in the UK to be run by the community that uses it.
We know money is always stretched at this time of year, but if you are able to give, then make it go further and please do some money magic this week.
Warley Woods Community Trust
Charity number: 1092754