Using Warley Woods for your own activity
If you are thinking of organising an event at Warley Woods then you do need permission from the Community Trust.
We like lots of events at Warley Woods, but there are a few formalities, as such please contact us so that we can check that:
- your planned event doesn’t clash with anything else
- it is suitable for the park
- provide you with guidance about safety
- support you with publicity, if appropriate
- if there will be a charge for your event
Please also note,
- If your event is a fundraising one, then it will need to be for a registered charity.
- If you are considering organising a very large event with lots of people, then please be aware you may have to hire in toilets, as our public toilets are small and a walk away from the main open area of the park.
- You will also have to consider insurance for your activities and we may ask for a risk assessment, depending on the scale of the event.
- You also need to contact us if you are thinking of filming in the Woods and again consider safety and insurance issues.
For information, we have a meeting room at the Pavilion which can be hired for small events.
It may take a while to do these things, as we only have a small staff, so please do give us sufficient time to respond to your requests. Contact us by phone 0121 420 1061 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not join one of our events
Warley Woods Community Trust runs regular events in Warley Woods. Please see details in our Events Calendar .
Charity number: 1092754