Our Community Room (for hire)
This comfortable meeting room is situated at the western end of the Pavilion and its windows open on to a small public terrace, looking out over the golf course to the beautiful woodland beyond.
The Padgham Room can be used for a variety of functions including:
- board meetings
- social gatherings and parties
- training venue
- and even as a polling station
The Padgham Room is currently booked by a number of local people who offer community services, such as: Baby Ballet, ukulele and Punjabi lessons.
Room Availability & Hire Details
The Padgham Room is available to hire during daylight hours, i.e. 8am – 7pm in summer, and 9am – 4pm in winter
The cost to hire the room is £10 per hour.
Please review the following documents for additional information, or contact a member of staff who will be happy to help:
Room Size and Feature
The Padgham Room can be laid out in a number of ways.
- Size of room: 9.5m x 3.6m
- Number of persons: Boardroom style: 15
- Theatre Style: 24
- Buffet Style (standing): 35 to 40
- WiFi: Available in café during opening hours and in Padgham Room by arrangement
- There are 8 power sockets
- A flip chart is available and a projector and screen can be made available on request.
- Free parking is available.
- Disabled Access: Yes, ramps can be provided.
- Toilets: Toilets are available, including for wheelchair users.
- Alcohol Licence: No, but users of Padgham Room may supply their own drinks for own use, not for sale
- Entertainment Licence: No
Refreshments & Catering
- Coffee/Tea-making facilities can be made available (other refreshments are available at the Café)
- Catering for buffets can also be arranged if required with Anajen
Location: See this page
Contact: Telephone: 0121 420 1061
Warley Woods is easily reached from the A4123, the M5 and Birmingham City Centre via the A456. Several bus routes pass nearby. Find more details here.
Charity number: 1092754