Help raise vital funds
Warley Woods is managed by a charity which is run by local residents. Every day it needs to raise £753 to pay for the management and maintenance of the site. A third of this income comes through the support of people like yourself who visit and love Warley Woods. We can’t do it without you!
- Become a member of the Trust and part of the heart of Warley Woods.
- Help fund the maintenance of Warley Woods with monthly donations.
- Or make a single donation right now.
- You can also adopt a tree, drop some coins into one of our donations posts or buy something in the shop.
- You can collect ink cartridges in support of Warley Woods
- Hold a sponsored event or bake sale of your own.
- If you shop online, then register for give as you live which will provide regular donations without any cost to yourself.
- If you are a tax payer, let us know, so that we can boost your donations by 25% by claiming back your tax.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter or register for our email so you can learn more about what is going on day to day and how you can be part of it.
- These are all for right now, but also please consider leaving a gift in your will
Charity number: 1092754