Help raise vital funds
Warley Woods is managed by a charity which is run by local residents. Every day it needs to raise £753 to pay for the management and maintenance of the site.
A third of this income comes through the support of people like yourself who visit and love Warley Woods. We can’t do it without you!
How can you help?
- Become a member of the Trust and part of the heart of Warley Woods.
- Help fund the maintenance of Warley Woods with monthly donations.
- Why not make a single donation right now?
- You can also:
- adopt a tree
- drop some coins into one of our donations posts, or
- buy something in the shop
- You can collect ink cartridges in support of Warley Woods
- Hold a sponsored event or bake sale of your own.
- If you shop online, then register for give as you live which will provide regular donations without any cost to yourself.
- If you are a tax payer, let us know, so that we can boost your donations by 25% by claiming back your tax.
- These are all for right now, but also please consider leaving a gift in your will
Charity number: 1092754