Warley Woods Community Trust has many volunteers filling a variety of roles from office support to general maintenance. If you would like to share your skills and gain new skills come and join us.
Volunteer Sundays & Mondays
Volunteer days are a great way to get involved in your community, to meet new people and to help keep Warley Woods beautiful. Children are welcome if accompanied by an adult. Wear sturdy shoes and bring gardening gloves if you have them, but don’t worry if you can’t, we will provide you with what you need!
If you are interested meet at the Trust office in the Pavilion:
- Volunteer Sundays are every second and fourth Sunday of the month, 10:30am – 1.00pm.
- Volunteer Mondays are the first and third Mondays of the month, 2.00pm (or 1.30pm in Winter) – 4.00pm.
There are many other ways of getting involved and volunteering, so there is bound to be something that appeals to you, for example:
- by helping to stuff envelopes
- delivering leaflets to your local area
- helping to organise or run events such as the picnic and Santa
- joining one of our sub-groups
- doing odd jobs around the Pavilion, or
- generally using your skills and enthusiasm for the benefit of the Trust
Become a Volunteer
To become a volunteer or find out more about the opportunities to help, contact the Trust Office at 0121 420 1061 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We can also include you in our irregular volunteer email, so in time, you may spot an activity you are interested in.
Charity number: 1092754